Skip to main content

They call him: Prototype


I made a resin prototype of King Liger. This is not what the final version will look like and the articulation will be done a an actual joint not with magnets. I also included an over the top size comparison, but just something to remember is that Liger will be about 10% smaller, so that's why I have so many different figures in the pic. Let me know what you think. The kickstarter will hopefully be ready by the beginning of February. I will keep you posted. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of Mega-drive fun while we wait

As you recall in one of the previous posts, I made some sprite animations of the potential characters for the King Liger series. While there is no guarantee that they will be made, I thought it would be cool to try a different approach to them in pixel art. I really enjoyed the semi-real look of early Sega Genesis/Megadrive games, so I thought I would give it a go with M.Stangdaalyn. Here are a few that I have done. Enjoy! Update on King Liger: Currently he is safe in Japan, sitting cue to be made. More on that as it develops. In the mean time, please enjoy this kick line:

King Liger is here!

Happy new year! To ring it in, King Liger is here to officially announce he is completed. He will be available for purchase later this month after all Kickstarter rewards are fulfilled. In the mean time here are some close up pics showing him off.