Skip to main content


Showing posts from December, 2015


I finally got a proper pull that I was able consider good enough for the next step of King Liger's process. Now that I have a set done, I can move on to the electroplating stage. I know I am not the best at this stuff, but after about a month of trying to get this step right, I feel really good about these right now. If I can play my cards right, there will be another set in due time.

Insert header here

Here's some work I did in oil pastel and pencil for King Liger's header card. I'm also trying out the subtitle, "Lord of Beasts." More to come including updates on the wax. Enjoy!