Skip to main content

Liger vs the World

After doing a bit of analysis, I have decided to move further with King Liger. My hopes and aspirations of making more of myself as a hopeful independent toy maker lies with him. More I work on him, the more I want this to work. I have so many other characters to make after him, but he must come first. Sorry if this comes off as sort of over dramatic, I just want this to happen. 
Anyway, here's how he looks so far. His sculpt is basically finished. The task that comes next, however, is the part that I find the most daunting, the wax blank step. I need to make two 2-part RVT molds and I know that This casteline sculpt will not play well with the plasticine that it will be laid in. I've been burned before and lost some works that cannot be salvaged. 
 I know not many people read this, but if anyone is out there who knows what can be done, PLEASE help me with this step. Anyone. Thank you.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of Mega-drive fun while we wait

As you recall in one of the previous posts, I made some sprite animations of the potential characters for the King Liger series. While there is no guarantee that they will be made, I thought it would be cool to try a different approach to them in pixel art. I really enjoyed the semi-real look of early Sega Genesis/Megadrive games, so I thought I would give it a go with M.Stangdaalyn. Here are a few that I have done. Enjoy! Update on King Liger: Currently he is safe in Japan, sitting cue to be made. More on that as it develops. In the mean time, please enjoy this kick line:

King Liger is here!

Happy new year! To ring it in, King Liger is here to officially announce he is completed. He will be available for purchase later this month after all Kickstarter rewards are fulfilled. In the mean time here are some close up pics showing him off.