Skip to main content

Ghoster progress report

 I have been able to get some pretty good pulls (some trouble shooting here and there, but pretty good). I decided to start doing paint tests on some of the not-so-good ones. For the left one, I just did a dry-brush and wiped it off. The right I did a wash and got more of what I was looking for. I also tried out pupils on the left one. I think I will go with the black outline with red filling instead of just read. Thoughts so far? remember these are just test colors, not final product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have cavities!

The electro-forming step of the mold is complete! Here are the copper cavities after the wax was melted out. The steel plate is nearing its completion as well. To be continued...







Mold nearing completion

The cavities have are finished! Next is the getting the steel frame fabricated. Here is the layout before cutting begins. The whole thing should be done by the end of the month, then it's off to Japan.

A bit of Mega-drive fun while we wait

As you recall in one of the previous posts, I made some sprite animations of the potential characters for the King Liger series. While there is no guarantee that they will be made, I thought it would be cool to try a different approach to them in pixel art. I really enjoyed the semi-real look of early Sega Genesis/Megadrive games, so I thought I would give it a go with M.Stangdaalyn. Here are a few that I have done. Enjoy!




Update on King Liger: Currently he is safe in Japan, sitting cue to be made. More on that as it develops. In the mean time, please enjoy this kick line: