Skip to main content

A set back but not over.

I recently put an update King Liger's Kickstarter, so I won't be rewriting this.
Here is the link for you all to take a look at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/geoffmaxfield/the-lord-of-beasts-king-liger-the-action-figure/posts/1979665

Just a long story short. Luke is ok, and the project is being postponed until he is back on his feet. I hope you join me in wishing him all the good vibes and thoughts.

We'll keep you posted as things progress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickstarter is go!

The Lord of Beasts: King Liger Kickstarter has officially launched! Please help support my dream and lets make a toy together. Follow the link below to see and back the project. Please also spread the good word by any means possible. Thank you! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/geoffmaxfield/the-lord-of-beasts-king-liger-the-action-figure

Figure 1: Twist Kid

The first Neo Fighter figure: Twist Kid Alliance: Good A renagade alien experiment fused with a human Here are the figures molded and casted by Marty Hansen: The God Beast http://thegodbeast.blogspot.com/ http://www.godbeast.com/                                              Kinnikuman Flesh                                               Metallic                                                 Color Mixes                                                Clear         ...

Sprites

Here are some more sprites that I have been working on for Stretch goals. There is also an update on M. Stangdaalyn's sprite. I have now added Shockrah, Dr. Silverado, Daikuma, and Twist Kid. More to come...